ENNUI Atelier is hiring.
Looking for an opportunity to drive sales and create results in a growing retail team? We are looking for a Store Manager for our Luxury Piercing Studio in Stockholm.
As Store Manager at ENNUI Atelier Piercing studio you will be leading the Boutique & Studio - from sales & profit to brand building activities. You will drive sales, ensure excellent customer care, manage retail staff + piercing team, oversee display, administration and inventory control. The Store Manager is responsible for team operations and the result of the store and reports to the Sales & Community Manager
- Secure studio sales targets & deliver superior customer experience
- Care for and service our customers in the studio but also seamlessly through the whole customer cycle to create sales and loyal customers
- Ensure that merchandising objects, stock level and operating standards are maintained
- Plan, lead and manage the daily operations in the studio. Ensure productivity, sales and profitability
- Recruit, train, motivate and develop our team to optimize store performance and to reflect the ENNUI Atelier brand qualities
- Analyze and proactively plan for + take appropriate actions based on the results
You will get to work in a fast growing, fast moving company with an international customer base. You will work closely with yourteam to achieve strong results and build a superior customer experience through well-developed sales and service processes. Every day is unique at ENNUI Atelier Piercing Studio and you will practice innovative problem solving in a high paced and creative environment. You will lead a small team with dedicated and passionate colleagues.
- Passionate about jewelry, fashion, the ENNUI Atelier brand, driving sales/creating results
- A solid background in high-end retail with at least 3 years of experience in store management & leading a team
- Have excellent communication skills and can adapt your communication to any audience as well as actively use feedback as a leadership tool to foster an open communication environment
- Have understanding of analyzing KPIs performance to drive business results
- Lead by example by being a role model to your team and colleagues and act as an ambassador for the ENNUI Atelier brand
- Are dedicated to developing colleagues to secure the right capabilities, and foster the motivation and growth of people
- Are structured and well-organized with the ability to delegate effectively and take decisions to drive the business
- Are fluent in English
In the retail business you need to be flexible with working your schedule.
Apply today! We interview candidates continuously. If we find the right candidate the position may be filled before the last day of application. We may perform background checks for this position.
Send your application, cv and personal letter to email@example.com